Thursday, August 07, 2008

Apps Daddy Likes...

I have been asked more than once by friends and associates about what applications I use or recommend for OSX. I am sure this is not an uncommon occurrence for folks who enjoy sharing the positive experiences they have had on the Apple platform. This morning I remembered a site I came across many months ago that allows people to track the applications they use (and I believe it also notifies you when updated versions of applications you use are available). For anyone interested in the applications I use, here is my profile. The site has a utility that rifles through your Applications folder and uploads everything it finds there. I then went through the list it uploaded to the site and selected the applications that I use daily (or at least frequently). The site has an RSS feed for my profile if you are interested.

1 comment:

Johns Cycle Tour said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this.